The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you need ANY help with forum issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

If you need ANY help with forum issues Empty
PostSubject: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi guys,

It has been brought to my attention that some of you are having problems with functions on the forum.

Please address them here or send me PM and I will try to resolve it ASAP.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://thekoolsadhu.forumotion.com
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi

I am having to log in more than once for it to go thru...Not sure why...Thanks in advance..
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 am

a friend is trying toregister but cannot log in - user id on the other forum isShrads BLFan

also nikitagmc is having problems logging in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Forum Access and logging in issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm

We have received notification from the forum providers that they themselves have been facing some difficulty with their servers for the past week or so.
They have advised us that they are currently working on the issue and have resolved most of the connection problems.

We regret the inconvenience to any of you. We hope to have this resolved shortly.

Please do give us the next week, and if you still have problems with accessing the site, do post here.

Admin

Back to top Go down
viram

viram

PostSubject: Inability to login   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

I too have a problem logging in.I am being asked to sign in at least 3 times . Why is this so?Please help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Dabulls23, nikitagmc, and viram,

Log-in problems noted and addressed to forum providers.
This is not an issue that we can address as operators of a forum from the service providers.
As mentioned above. they have acknowledge that they have been having issues for the past weeks or more,
and that they are addressing the problem currently.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks Admin...A-O today I am able to log in at the first try...Something got fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
acre

acre

PostSubject: pending   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 am

hi admin,
i have applied for the usergroup membership for the expression of art forms but still my request is in pending process,plz approved my request as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 pm

acre wrote:
hi admin,
i have applied for the usergroup membership for the expression of art forms but still my request is in pending process,plz approved my request as soon as possible

Hi acre,

There is only (1) user group on our forum and that is to assign moderator functions.
We have no other user groups in our forum.

The "Expression of Art" forum is open to all users.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Problems resolved   If you need ANY help with forum issues EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:32 pm

We understand, from the forum hosts, that all issues have now been successfully resolved.

If any members are still having trouble with accessing the forum, please let us know.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need ANY help with forum issues   If you need ANY help with forum issues Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need ANY help with forum issues
Page 1 of 1