The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)

Go down 
+8
acre
Dabulls23
swati
pallai
Hope
carpe-diem
koolsadhu1000
umayal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
umayal

umayal

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers here. Hugs Smile Smile

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Mothers-day02

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Happy_mothers_day1

Some thoughts on that Lovable wonderful person who made us what we are today:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Mothers-Day

:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) 1

And the below one might sound different ,But I liked the end Message in it. Which is that,Love is the Payback we need to give
to our lovable Mom and the Dad. Pure love is that what we have to give her for being our mother all the time. Smile
so I wished to paste it here. if anyone find this comment not good,then Sorry.
Embarassed

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Mothers_day_quotes_graphics_03
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Thank u for opening this thread umi ........

Since I lost my mom last December ........I wont have her with me on this Mothers Day .

But she is in my heart . Not a Day goes without me taking her name either when I get up or sometimes in my sleep .

My son is all grown up but my twins have made something for me at school and have brought the packages home . They have hidden it in a cupboard so that they can surprise me ........they TOLD me before Hiding it . Mommy Mommy , SHHHH its a SURPRIZE for u , We r hiding it here DONT LET ANYONE OPEN THE CUPBOARD OK . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I said , keeping my face straight ........OK .

How I wish this innocence is Never Lost ! I am going to keep their gifts in a little treasure chest I have upstairs in my closet . All my children's higgedly piggedly gifts r in there . I see them whenever I am feeling down ........they never fail to perk me up .
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Hai Di's and friends, Smile

And I wish that ,on this mothers day, rather than giving my Mom a appreciation of what she has done for me so far ,I wish to give her loads back of love that tells her how much she means to me and what her appreciation is.

But I was in Bangalore now.Sad.But Kya Karoon, she is the reason for me being here and who has helped me to ended up here in job. will call my mom tomorrow. Smile

Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:57 pm

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
Thank u for opening this thread umi ........

Since I lost my mom last December ........I wont have her with me on this Mothers Day .

But she is in my heart . Not a Day goes without me taking her name either when I get up or sometimes in my sleep .

My son is all grown up but my twins have made something for me at school and have brought the packages home . They have hidden it in a cupboard so that they can surprise me ........they TOLD me before Hiding it . Mommy Mommy , SHHHH its a SURPRIZE for u , We r hiding it here DONT LET ANYONE OPEN THE CUPBOARD OK . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I said , keeping my face straight ........OK .

How I wish this innocence is Never Lost ! I am going to keep their gifts in a little treasure chest I have upstairs in my closet . All my children's higgedly piggedly gifts r in there . I see them whenever I am feeling down ........they never fail to perk me up .

Kool Di, (Hugs)

Di,you always say that you have an hard out core and not more emotional, strong as a person.

But your posts always end up me in teary eyes either for happiness or that touching the strings of the heart chord.

Now its both. Hearing yours about your mom, touched the heart strings and when about your kids,it brings me a Happy smile on face that how these kids are lovely and how they love you in their own way.

Yes Di,Kids are always lovely and they show their love in a most lovable way.

You know di, when I open this thread I was reminded of your mom only and I was thinking how you would be feeling reading this.
Surely she is with you forever and in your heart.

And Di, Here are my Hugs and Muvaa to your lovely Girls, who is Going to bring a smile ,Happiness for their lovely mom and our lovely Kool di. Di,You have two moms now in the form of your lovely girls.

Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Di,You have two moms now in the form of your lovely girls.

Oh umi that is such a sweet and wonderfully profound sttement ! I will cherish this in my heart forever as I look at them ..............Ur so , so RIGHT . u made me feel BETTER . Hugs and hugs [ we have all emoticons except Hugging ........}
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:23 pm

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
Di,You have two moms now in the form of your lovely girls.

Oh umi that is such a sweet and wonderfully profound sttement ! I will cherish this in my heart forever as I look at them ..............Ur so , so RIGHT . u made me feel BETTER . Hugs and hugs [ we have all emoticons except Hugging ........}

Di,
Yes, they are. Smile , that too lovely mom who wouldn't scold you now. Smile Smile

Di, you too surprise them with anything when they show their love by their surprise.
Get them what they like. May be their fav Khana. (why this idea is ,I love foods. Very Happy )

Yes,Missing the Hugs emoticon immensely. Hope Di,can you help us in that. Smile
Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and their kids.
Kools Kala Tika to you and your kids. hope the innocence remains.

personal experience tells me that it always there. my bro and i are great examples. i don't like to share personal stories by my mom still calls me ganga, due to my very immature comments on a daily bases.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Umi you are just precious.

for you
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you so much and yes HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS here and even the moms of all our forum members
Back to top Go down
pallai

pallai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Umi,
wish each of my friends a happy mother's day!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
swati

swati

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Very Happy to all the lovely mothers over here Smile ( A big hug to every one) I love you

Kool di ( hug) .. It was such a wonderful thing döne by your kids santa
They love u lot di I love you
( kala tikka )
Your mom must be watching you di, wish her too Very Happy
Love u I love you
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:06 am

Happy mothers day to all moms, MILs and Grandmas of the world..

Kools and Umi your posts brought tears to my eyes..

God bless u all..

Much love and hugz
Back to top Go down
acre

acre

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:38 am

happy mothers day to all the mothers of this world. Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

thanks umi for making this beautiful & melodious thread.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Mothers%20day%20quotes_myinspirationlounge
Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) 1
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:54 am

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

So True . Always .
Back to top Go down
ShradsBLfan

PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day to All lovely Mothers here!!!!!!!!!    Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers of the world queen
& to All lovely Mothers here!!!!!!!!! queen
Nice post umi Smile
Back to top Go down
soap-critic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

My favorite quote on mothers: God could not be everywhere so he made mothers.
Back to top Go down
sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:28 am

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful moms here. We appreciate everything you do for us, and we do love you even if we forget to tell you very often. You are the STARS of our world. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven queen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:33 am

both kiddos gave me gifts

little guy gave it to me and promptly took it away - says it was only for me to look at lol! he's a bit of clown

older one gave me a beautiful glass centerpiece - a jar filled with coloured sand, seashells and painted all around, a beautiful card and coupons - free massage, free homework, free babysitting and one more. I forget what it is. cheers

I asked him if it was a one time use coupon and what the expiry date was he was taken aback - sat and thought about it - said he had not kept that in mind when he did it so I told him too bad because I would use it forever tongue he told me later that he is looking to issue it with a supplementary message that states after mother's day all coupons will be done only with payment Laughing

my biggest boy (hubby of course) took me for lunch with the family Embarassed

all in all not a bad day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:29 am

Hope Di, I love you

It seems you had a nice day. Smile . Good to know you had a great day. Smile

cutie boys(Especially the second one Very Happy ) and Lovable Jeeju.
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Happy mothers day Koolsadhu Smile ... and everyone else who are mothers here.

Although I really think that these oneday symbols are creations of corporations for businesses and sales Very Happy ... but still ... I wish you all!

Hopefully soon someday I can be wished too Smile .... wished by a child when he/she calls "momma" is the truest wish for any mother, and that day must be the greatest mother's day Smile
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Such Lovely experiences of Mother's Day U guys shared . Hope , Lovely story ..........sowmya , umi , Varsha , BM Sc , carpe and all whoever I missed ............thank u

I am missing Anu ............She must be busy settling in Jamnangar

Polki I too am waiting for the day u give us the good news . I bet , on next Mother's Day u will have the bundle of joy in ur arms ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you kool Smile , happy mothers day to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)   Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day to all the Wonderful mothers Here :)
Page 1 of 1