The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
polki_zofi

Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  Empty
PostSubject: Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!    Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm

"papa" in Polish means "bye bye" Smile ... but I like what I am told by my sister in law, that when we leave, we say "Arehehe, or phir melege" in India Very Happy ... its more positive Smile

But here ofcourse I will log into very soon Smile, its "see you/phir milege" to this beautiful country India Smile

I was supposed to leave for Bangladesh with my husband (for one day, business matter of his) in middle of this month Smile ... but seems my mother in law have made plans for us to visit UP, and a few other spots in India of holy and historical value, and some old family she wants introduce Smile ... so we are going on a looong journey Smile.

Maybe after this, immediately to airport and then to Bangladesh and then fly again to Poland (huffff.... Razz ) ... and then log in? ... Can be Smile ... so I must wave India farewell, and thus also bid farewell to all of you "from India" ... and await to say "Hello/Czesc" from Poland Very Happy ... Smile

Thank you so much Koolsadhu and everyone Smile ... even if I repeat all the time, I will not be able to express my gratitude to all this warmth I got Smile ... specially the support from kool Smile ... excellent tips Smile

I never had a family like this ... this means so much to me ... and I am not saying bye to it, but taking this with me everywhere Smile ... and you all too. my sweet friends Smile ...

Until next time Smile ... papa ... Smile ... Dziekuje Smile Dhaniyya Vaad Smile Spasibo Smile Thank you Wink ... Smile
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!    Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Polki my darling , many hugs and Happy journey . Enjoy these moments , see the holy places ...........it is due to good merits of past birth that you are getting to trvel to them .

Please pray for me too when u go to those temples and tell us in detail about which temples u visited .

I am so glad to have met u . I will eagerly wait for ur Hi from Poland .
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!    Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Polki. Smile

Have a safe Trip. Enjoy a lot. and Hope to see you back soon.
Back to top Go down
claire0206

claire0206

PostSubject: Re: Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!    Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:24 am

Hi Polki

I always liked reading your post and the way you shared your experiences. Hope you loved our country and would always come back again. Happy journey alongwith family to the different places you intend to visit. I'm sure you will treasure all the sweet memories and take them alongwith you to Polland . Till then bye and safe journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!    Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Phir Milege :) ... Arehehe :) ... papa!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Koolsadhu :: Chitter Chatter :: Badhai ho!!-
Jump to: