The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osama Bin Laden

Go down 
+3
carpe-diem
Hope
tiya229
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tiya229

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm

do you guys think, white house should release the pictures of OBL's death? will that give some people satisfaction that he is TRULY dead???

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:06 pm

tiya229 wrote:
do you guys think, white house should release the pictures of OBL's death? will that give some people satisfaction that he is TRULY dead???

Discuss.

I think it will do more damage than good

Osama Bin Laden was an icon for the rebel or jihadist movement. Killing him made him a martyr. Adding a visual to the sotry fo martyrdom will make him an immortal martyr for the jihadist movement.It might inspire a much worse wave of the mvoement itself.

releasing pictures will not help the non-believers believe. releasing pictures of n eil armstong on the moon did not help either. there they claimed the event was staged. today they will claim the images were photshoped. conspiracy theorists and disbelievers viewers are based on a fundamental distrust of "Big Brother". No amount ofpictures released by the authorities will change this.

In fact, pictures released by Wikileaks or something like that may be mroe effective in converting some disbelievers but there are many who will say that this was planned leak as "classified documents" are not that easy to access.

the damage that the release could cause is much worse than the confidence it would create

Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:21 pm

tiya229 wrote:

Discuss.

nope they shouldn't release them. i am more interested in knowing Pakistan's involvement and how can they feign ignorance to his where about for so long. someone had to have known something.

i rather have these answers, for all the help that they are getting from the US. confused
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

But they will HAVE to show them . They showed Saddam's humiliation ...............now people want to see Osama .

Who will BELIEVE it was Osama if the photos r not shown ? And Experts testifying on TV that these indeed r the authentic photos released by the government ?

Its from the frying Pan into the fire . If photos r not shown there will be doubt in the mind of the people about the truth of Osama being killed as he had many doubles .

If they r shown ......The terrorists r gonna be so INCENSED , Twin Towers will be NOTHING compared to what they avenge next . They r THAT ANGRY .

I still remember .........Rajeev Gandhi's stripped butt was plastered all over FRONTLINE magazine after the human bomb Dhanu exploded near him , killing him . He lay , face down a side visible and bloody , unmistakably him , his clothes in fragments , not hiding his body .The Prime Minister of India . While Front Line covered the story exceedingly well [ A very good show of investigative reporting back then ] there was a big furore over not awarding him dignity in his death .

But people WANTED it . The photos .

Today they say ..........the terrorists r anyways gonna backlash . But we wanna see them for ouselves .

I am merely telling u the talk of common man as i hear the conversations .
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

carpe-diem wrote:
tiya229 wrote:

Discuss.

nope they shouldn't release them. i am more interested in knowing Pakistan's involvement and how can they feign ignorance to his where about for so long. someone had to have known something.

i rather have these answers, for all the help that they are getting from the US. confused

me too
Back to top Go down
Levaz

Levaz

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:53 pm

I agree with Hope that there is no point in releasing the photos.

The last commentary from the White House "We don't show that stuff as trophies" is right.
If and when the pictures are released, the skeptics will surely state that they took so long, those pictures are modified.

There is too much violence on TV anyways, we do not need to add to it.
In fact, I was just talking about this with my parents who seem to think that the photos should be shown.
My reply was simple, "Mom", I said, "when you kill a cockroach, do you call out everyone in the building to show them, or do you just sweep it up and throw it in the garbage where it belongs?"
Same should be done with Osama, he should be left as fish food and forgotten.
Talking about him, and analyzing his last moments only serves to feed his idiotic followers, dead as he is.

OBL should not even be given the privilege of being compared to Hitler or Napoleon, as I feel that will only increment his stature as a True A$$h*le!!

my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
But they will HAVE to show them . They showed Saddam's humiliation ...............now people want to see Osama .

Who will BELIEVE it was Osama if the photos r not shown ? And Experts testifying on TV that these indeed r the authentic photos released by the government ?

Its from the frying Pan into the fire . If photos r not shown there will be doubt in the mind of the people about the truth of Osama being killed as he had many doubles .

If they r shown ......The terrorists r gonna be so INCENSED , Twin Towers will be NOTHING compared to what they avenge next . They r THAT ANGRY .

I still remember .........Rajeev Gandhi's stripped butt was plastered all over FRONTLINE magazine after the human bomb Dhanu exploded near him , killing him . He lay , face down a side visible and bloody , unmistakably him , his clothes in fragments , not hiding his body .The Prime Minister of India . While Front Line covered the story exceedingly well [ A very good show of investigative reporting back then ] there was a big furore over not awarding him dignity in his death .

But people WANTED it . The photos .

Today they say ..........the terrorists r anyways gonna backlash . But we wanna see them for ouselves .

I am merely telling u the talk of common man as i hear the conversations .

Showing Saddam's humiliation was theWORST THING that they could have done. They created more foes in the Arab and other non-western worlds than friends. Bad Bad decision. It only displayed american arrogance and dirty politics.

the common man is short sighted mogga. most of them who are such non-believers cannot look beyond their own nose.

they want personal satisfaction but this is why people hate americans. americans need to always rub their glory in faces of others.

he died. finito. now focus on the al qaida network. focus your valuable resources there and safeguarding your own borders like Israel.

don't overanalyze. this is a big problem with american people. their desire for satisfaction never ends.

the clever common folk realize the folly of disclosing the pictures. it is only the rabblerousers who do this. I expect these type of "Doubting Thomas - I need Proof" commetns from people with a "Donald Trump size" brain.

there is a lot of pressure on Obama. If it was me I would rather take the incensed words of angry americans (which cannot be avoided on any issue even his origin of birth) than invite the insidious wrath, hatred and terror of people with guns. sticks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.

I am again bowled over by his logic and his stance.I hope he does not succumb. I pray h does not succumb

Last edited by Hope on Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levaz

Levaz

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:01 pm

I forgot to mention above, ...

What really should be opened is whether Pakistan should be declared a terrorist state?

And further, should the US also be condemned for knowingly supporting a Terrorist State?

I am sure the CIA and other covert operations are fully aware of the terrorist training and financial aid given to LeT and others to create havoc in India.
They trained the ISI in the 80's and 90's to train the mujaheddin, who were later replaced with anti-India terrorists.

Did any of you notices that before the 9/11 attacks, when both India and Pakistan were in the dog house for the nuclear tests,
Pakistan did not have any funds to create problems in India for so long.
Suddenly, when the US Aid spigot was re-opened, we had:
- a bombing of our Parliament,
- several breaches in Kashmir border
- not (1) but (2) drones shot down by our defenses over Kashmir
- Mumbai Attack
- etc., etc.,

Now Pakistan has turned over PoK area to China for military bases!!!

There are (3) entire topics by themselves!!

Back to top Go down
Levaz

Levaz

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Hope wrote:
Showing Saddam's humiliation was the WORST THING that they could have done. They created more foes in the Arab and other non-western worlds than friends. Bad Bad decision. It only displayed american arrogance and dirty politics.

That is the fundamental difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
Saddam was a trophy for the Bush administration - demonstrate strength by kicking a dog while it is down.
Obama has initially decided not to have vulgar displays - Demonstrates strength by giving the dog a dignified death .

I say "initially" since he may yet change his mind (and I would be thoroughly disappointed with that decision).
Or the pictures may be leaked (officially, in all likeliness) in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Levaz wrote:
Hope wrote:
Showing Saddam's humiliation was the WORST THING that they could have done. They created more foes in the Arab and other non-western worlds than friends. Bad Bad decision. It only displayed american arrogance and dirty politics.

That is the fundamental difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
Saddam was a trophy for the Bush administration - demonstrate strength by kicking a dog while it is down.
Obama has initially decided not to have vulgar displays - Demonstrates strength by giving the dog a dignified death .

I say "initially" since he may yet change his mind (and I would be thoroughly disappointed with that decision).
Or the pictures may be leaked (officially, in all likeliness) in the near future.

this is why Obama is an admirable man and Bush was not. Respecting others dignity. tiem andtime again he has made dignified decisions on mature issues. be it guantanamo or hastening the withdrawal from no man's war in Iraq.

I hope his does not change his mind
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Levaz wrote:
I forgot to mention above, ...

What really should be opened is whether Pakistan should be declared a terrorist state?

And further, should the US also be condemned for knowingly supporting a Terrorist State?

I am sure the CIA and other covert operations are fully aware of the terrorist training and financial aid given to LeT and others to create havoc in India.
They trained the ISI in the 80's and 90's to train the mujaheddin, who were later replaced with anti-India terrorists.

Did any of you notices that before the 9/11 attacks, when both India and Pakistan were in the dog house for the nuclear tests,
Pakistan did not have any funds to create problems in India for so long.
Suddenly, when the US Aid spigot was re-opened, we had:
- a bombing of our Parliament,
- several breaches in Kashmir border
- not (1) but (2) drones shot down by our defenses over Kashmir
- Mumbai Attack
- etc., etc.,

Now Pakistan has turned over PoK area to China for military bases!!!

There are (3) entire topics by themselves!!

US has always thrived supporting terrorist or war mongering nations - Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and on and on. they trust none of these countries but support them as their biggest business comes from defense contracts. there was a wonderful Nicholas Cage movie called Lord of War I believe on this. a must watch.

India has always been the casualty of US funding to Pakistan. Pakistan uses US funding to fight India rather than aid US.

If I were American I would definitely ask all regimes especially the Republican ones of past why they supported Pakistan when they got very little value especially in their self declared war on terror. Especially HW and W Bush.
Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Totally agree with you guys. as for the Pakistani's attacking India after 911, i think the Indian gov needs to step it up and take charge of their own land and protect it. India is always on the defensive mode.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

carpe-diem wrote:
Totally agree with you guys. as for the Pakistani's attacking India after 911, i think the Indian gov needs to step it up and take charge of their own land and protect it. India is always on the defensive mode.

India has never been an ambitious invading force. As a nation of the world we are not aggressive towards our neighbours.

Our military might and it is mightiful in our region is used ENTIRELY in DEFENSE of OUR borders and OUR homeland. We are preserving our national heritage and our motherland. As a citizen I am proud of this dignified global stance of India. This is the one think that we have in common with Canada - my adopted country that I admire. Canada's entire troops are peacekeeping as we do not need to defend our borders from the US yet and our troops are predominately used in nation building and emergency relief activities. except for the latest mission in afghanistan which started of as nation building and peacekeeping and changed scope when our Canadian Mr. Bush Stephen Harper got distracted from the original mission.

Without US funding pakistani militant teeth against India dull down - Everyone knows that US funding will not stop on a righteous basis - at least let's hope their own economic self interest leads them to end the funding of pakistan
Back to top Go down
Levaz

Levaz

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Hope wrote:
This is the one think that we have in common with Canada - my adopted country that I admire. Canada's entire troops are peacekeeping as we do not need to defend our borders from the US yet and our troops are predominately used in nation building and emergency relief activities. except for the latest mission in afghanistan which started of as nation building and peacekeeping and changed scope when our Canadian Mr. Bush Stephen Harper got distracted from the original mission.

Sadly, Mr. Harper has promised not to do anything NEW during his term as a majority government - He stated that you can expect exactly the same policies of the past 5 years.
So it appears that Canada will be declaring war on another three countries, if he is TRUE to his word!!

So let us see - perhaps N. Korea, Iran and hopefully Pakistan!! Razz

jk - I do not condone war in any manner - it is a useless waste of time, resources and a pitiful use of mankind's abilities.
Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Hope wrote:
carpe-diem wrote:

India has never been an ambitious invading force. As a nation of the world we are not aggressive towards our neighbours.

Our military might and it is mightiful in our region is used ENTIRELY in DEFENSE of OUR borders and OUR homeland. We are preserving our national heritage and our motherland. As a citizen I am proud of this dignified global stance of India. This is the one think that we have in common with Canada - my adopted country that I admire. Canada's entire troops are peacekeeping as we do not need to defend our borders from the US yet and our troops are predominately used in nation building and emergency relief activities. except for the latest mission in afghanistan which started of as nation building and peacekeeping and changed scope when our Canadian Mr. Bush Stephen Harper got distracted from the original mission.

Without US funding pakistani militant teeth against India dull down - Everyone knows that US funding will not stop on a righteous basis - at least let's hope their own economic self interest leads them to end the funding of pakistan

true but Canada has for the most part very peaceful neighbor. In india's case i'm not sure they use their resources well, be it with the Pakistanis or the Chinese.
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:33 pm

A large popular opinion is also this ...........what about the 3000 that got killed on sep 11? Their families , who r living dry eyed as even the tears r not coming out any more ........don't they deserve to see those photos ? To avenge those 3000.........a war was waged and 30000 people were killed ............So many American soldiers died . Even their families r sitting dry eyed , and looking bleakly at the government for SOMETHING .

Keeping aside the issue of treating this as a trophy or dignity in death etc .........what about all those who died [ on Sep 11] and later in the war ? To avenge 3000 , they killed 30000 and now won't show some photos ? They r all demanding closure .

The terrorists will attack ANYWAYS they say .

And what if THEY distribute the photos with purposeful intent ? To instigate rage and encourage more and more youth to join the jihadist movement to avenge OSama's death ? America may take the decision NOT to show the photos and this may anger the families of the dead who want some sort of Closure ..........but what about Pakistan and Talibanists who may purposefully show the photo ?

Only today morning someone told me that Pakistan has already released some photos to some press ? Is this true ?
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:23 pm

There is a great relevance to the alleged death of Osama Bin Laden somewhere in Pakestan. The relevance with Poland is due to our troops present in Afghanistan, and the missile defense shield problem (remember the death of our political leaders in a plane crash, which is deeply shrouded in mystery across our nation). Why are we into this war?

Polish forces throughout time had only tried to defend their borders. However, as in history you would know that Russian, Prussians (Germans) and Turks have invaded time and again, getting successful too. We are a peace loving farming nation. Our history started and continued of farming. Some call us the farmers of Europe (some with pride, other with prejudice).

I doubt Osama bin Laden's death. Sorry to anyone American here, but I must doubt. We in Poland remember the Iraq agenda for war. It was not really Saddam, but the WMD (weapon of mass destruction) which the CIA and the US President used to talk about which forced us into a war against a nation which never had been our enemy in the first place. How the US did it? Through involving NATO into this war. As we are a part of the NATO, we must fight.

Polish troops have lost lives, and this do not please the Polish people. We were one of the most "unknown" and "unimportant" patch of land to the world (comparatively) and also to the terrorists. Now we are someone they know for all the wrong reasons. A few thousand Polish troops in Afghanistan, ironically always pushed on the frontline first (perhaps because we are not as important friends to US as UK or France or Germany is). Our men in uniform die and our flag gets the position of enemy to who knows whom!

These terrorists are no at peace for a reason. I remember when USA got hit by those planes, and the wounds were fresh. US people were screaming "Death to the towel heads", "Nuke em all", "Kill em all" ... etc etc. The missiles had very offending stuff written on it by those men in uniform of US. These men later have treated those people whose lands US have occupied (in the eyes of Europeans and ME) very badly. Atleast the pictures and reports released some stories, and those are the stories that people will read. I also remember about some SIKH man getting killed in USA by some US civilian because he thought that man to be a Muslim. Imagine the rage.

So yes, as time passed on, the wounds healed to a great extent. They do not forget, but time is a great soother. So now they are looking for peace, they are looking for an effort to resolve matters. However, as their drones and bombs keep dropping in those occupied lands, and as more marriages and so called accidents become usual, more bodies are carried into the morgue infront of orphaned children ... and more children die infront of parents... their wounds keep on remaining fresh ... they fail to think straight ... and thus they keep attacking.

US do not let them think straight. This war against terrorism has given birth to so many terrorists and so many fronts of terrorism across the world, that now it is nothing less than the greatest mess that the world has ever witnessed. How this will stop? Nobody knows, but people now know that they have new enemies.

I again remember US's stance on "Either you are with us, or against us" - Afghanistan ... also the stance "Alliance of the willing" - Iraq. Now the "compassion" of USA for the North African and Middle Eastern crisis, which is so strange a crisis in itself. You think of it deeply, because where is this compassion to many Central African nations having blood baths between tribes and warlords? The world is not limited to oil producing nations I tell you.

Poland's position is worse than that of India. US keeps many torture chambers (interrogation units) throughout Poland, Czech, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany and Bulgaria. Also, they chose Poland for an unpopular MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD to use against Russia. Although it would earn us more jobs, but we do not need a beef with Russia for that. WHY??? ... Why us? ... when this question came, a plane crashed with some of our most important political leaders. Poland shuddered.

I am not anti-US, neither am I a conspiracy theorist. However, just if you read my post you will notice our discomfort with this American war. Its lies when it came to Weapon of mass destruction is obvious. How can one trust them when their whole intelligence and the face of their nation "The President" lies so comfortably to governments and its own people! Pushes a war, and other people's children into it to die in thousands ... while killing some people in foreign lands without any conscience.

If Osama had died, along with some politicians I wish around the world ... it would be better. But the way USA is dealing with the matter, the time being taken, the way they disposed the dead body, and the way the "photoshop revealation" is clearly pasted in youtube, and also analytical (and uncontested) reviews of the whole "lie plot" being released in the Daily Sun of UK and also some Polish News papers ... I can say that there is less reason and credibility of USA government to really be trusted. Rather, as usual, they can use the gun on their friends and foes alike, also blackmail, to get their job done.

I am again sorry for the friends here from USA ... but there were protests in Poland too on this ... and I support the protest. I do not want Polish citizens to suffer this greedy war, and also our soldiers to die. I also don't want India to suffer of this mad war, and let terrorism haunt this nation because of US interests on power politics around the globe.

Thanks
silent .
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

polki_zofi wrote:
There is a great relevance to the alleged death of Osama Bin Laden somewhere in Pakestan. The relevance with Poland is due to our troops present in Afghanistan, and the missile defense shield problem (remember the death of our political leaders in a plane crash, which is deeply shrouded in mystery across our nation). Why are we into this war?

Polish forces throughout time had only tried to defend their borders. However, as in history you would know that Russian, Prussians (Germans) and Turks have invaded time and again, getting successful too. We are a peace loving farming nation. Our history started and continued of farming. Some call us the farmers of Europe (some with pride, other with prejudice).

I doubt Osama bin Laden's death. Sorry to anyone American here, but I must doubt. We in Poland remember the Iraq agenda for war. It was not really Saddam, but the WMD (weapon of mass destruction) which the CIA and the US President used to talk about which forced us into a war against a nation which never had been our enemy in the first place. How the US did it? Through involving NATO into this war. As we are a part of the NATO, we must fight.

Polish troops have lost lives, and this do not please the Polish people. We were one of the most "unknown" and "unimportant" patch of land to the world (comparatively) and also to the terrorists. Now we are someone they know for all the wrong reasons. A few thousand Polish troops in Afghanistan, ironically always pushed on the frontline first (perhaps because we are not as important friends to US as UK or France or Germany is). Our men in uniform die and our flag gets the position of enemy to who knows whom!

These terrorists are no at peace for a reason. I remember when USA got hit by those planes, and the wounds were fresh. US people were screaming "Death to the towel heads", "Nuke em all", "Kill em all" ... etc etc. The missiles had very offending stuff written on it by those men in uniform of US. These men later have treated those people whose lands US have occupied (in the eyes of Europeans and ME) very badly. Atleast the pictures and reports released some stories, and those are the stories that people will read. I also remember about some SIKH man getting killed in USA by some US civilian because he thought that man to be a Muslim. Imagine the rage.

So yes, as time passed on, the wounds healed to a great extent. They do not forget, but time is a great soother. So now they are looking for peace, they are looking for an effort to resolve matters. However, as their drones and bombs keep dropping in those occupied lands, and as more marriages and so called accidents become usual, more bodies are carried into the morgue infront of orphaned children ... and more children die infront of parents... their wounds keep on remaining fresh ... they fail to think straight ... and thus they keep attacking.

US do not let them think straight. This war against terrorism has given birth to so many terrorists and so many fronts of terrorism across the world, that now it is nothing less than the greatest mess that the world has ever witnessed. How this will stop? Nobody knows, but people now know that they have new enemies.

I again remember US's stance on "Either you are with us, or against us" - Afghanistan ... also the stance "Alliance of the willing" - Iraq. Now the "compassion" of USA for the North African and Middle Eastern crisis, which is so strange a crisis in itself. You think of it deeply, because where is this compassion to many Central African nations having blood baths between tribes and warlords? The world is not limited to oil producing nations I tell you.

Poland's position is worse than that of India. US keeps many torture chambers (interrogation units) throughout Poland, Czech, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany and Bulgaria. Also, they chose Poland for an unpopular MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD to use against Russia. Although it would earn us more jobs, but we do not need a beef with Russia for that. WHY??? ... Why us? ... when this question came, a plane crashed with some of our most important political leaders. Poland shuddered.

I am not anti-US, neither am I a conspiracy theorist. However, just if you read my post you will notice our discomfort with this American war. Its lies when it came to Weapon of mass destruction is obvious. How can one trust them when their whole intelligence and the face of their nation "The President" lies so comfortably to governments and its own people! Pushes a war, and other people's children into it to die in thousands ... while killing some people in foreign lands without any conscience.

If Osama had died, along with some politicians I wish around the world ... it would be better. But the way USA is dealing with the matter, the time being taken, the way they disposed the dead body, and the way the "photoshop revealation" is clearly pasted in youtube, and also analytical (and uncontested) reviews of the whole "lie plot" being released in the Daily Sun of UK and also some Polish News papers ... I can say that there is less reason and credibility of USA government to really be trusted. Rather, as usual, they can use the gun on their friends and foes alike, also blackmail, to get their job done.

I am again sorry for the friends here from USA ... but there were protests in Poland too on this ... and I support the protest. I do not want Polish citizens to suffer this greedy war, and also our soldiers to die. I also don't want India to suffer of this mad war, and let terrorism haunt this nation because of US interests on power politics around the globe.

Thanks
silent .

zofi I was really moved reading your post.

I agree poland's situation is very bad.

I am also not anti-US as in the people. I am anti-US government policits. the constant war mongering. the lies of republican governments. the meddling. the bullying the torture. both wars were a disgrace to the US.

they should move out but the problem is that Bush and Cheney's foreign policies worsened the problem to a global epidemic and now the situation is so toxic that withdrawal is very difficult while trying to maintain peace. but yes both wars should end as soon as possible and focus should move to fortifying their own borders but as is widely known US foreign policy is not guided by vested public interest but by vested commerical interests of a handful of elites
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I second Polki's moving post whole heartedly . Wonderful , wonderful polish perspective ...........unbiased and AS IT IS .

I also concur with Hope's comments on America's foreign policy ........driven by the vested commercial interests of the elites in power . The war against IRAQ is a glaring example of this foreign policy . The Bush Family and their give and takes with the Saudi royal family and Saddam's role in it was the real reason for the war . Not weapons of mass destruction nor the interests of American people .

Extremely glad tiya and Polki have posted two hot topics that r so dear to me . I implore ALL to make the hot topics threads a roaring success .

tiya , Varsha , umi ..........am waiting for ur replies . Members , do reply in Hot topics too .
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:28 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry Haven't visited the hot topic session for some weeks.
will post my views in detail Later.

As far my personal view is concerned,I would say a proof of the photos should be revealed.
As a person,I wish to see Osama's death with my eyes. That would leave good relief on my heart.

I would say that whatever we feel to be at peace,whatever we tried,Terrorists are not going to stop what they are supposed to do.
Even if the photos are not released,it will not going to stop the aggressive people in name of terrorists ones to deliver the disaster.
So I was for proofs.

I am not in support of giving a aid to a terrorist in name of peace to prevail and looking for more info from him.
I was talking about Kasab who caught in Nov 26/11 incident in india. what is the need to give him shelter, security and took care of him .

Does he going to change for Good. Is He is going to help us in solving the problem of these terror attacks and putting a stop to it.

Are they human enough, did he thought about the 1000s of people,kids,women and men,when they shoot in a railways station at whomever they could just like playing a game. I wish he should be shoot at Like shooting a mad ferocious street dog.

Sorry for my Language. I dont know whether I deviated from the topic or I shouldn't say what I have said. But just my views on These fellows. I felt so anger when I see such cases. If it has hurt any views also sorry.
I wish to share a case that occurred in Tamil nadu a lot more years back. It was an incident that is quite common in the movies today and in real life too but at that stage it was terrific Horror.
A student named John david,who was a medical student as killed his junior name navarsu due to ragging and cut him into pieces and packed in a suitcase and as disposed. see how cyco he should be. But then He was given a bail saying that it wasn't intentional and he has realized his mistake. (Indian laws are not strong enough). on bail,he went out and escaped and recently only they found him working as an software engineer in a company with fake certificates.

see how these cyco fellows are allowed to roam around ,due to lack of strong judiciary. what a sympathy can be shown to a person who cuts one into pieces out of rage. I wish immediate death for such people. when I see ,we live in a era where such people exists, feel like not to be here.

Do wish to know your views.

@Hope Di and Polki : quite Agree with your points on US.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:48 pm

sweet umi - I liked your post. want to respond but no time. so stay tuned will add mytwo cents later on cheers
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:08 pm

I would like to further show you how exploitation plays its role:

http://www.thenews.pl/international/artykul155120_--us-citizenship-in-exchange-for-fighting-in-afghanistan.html

Read it... Evil or Very Mad

You know ... the USA people have a role they can play.

US government sometimes seem like Igor to me, desperate in searching for new victims who can satisfy the thirst of its master Count Dracula.

Think of it ... can the American people live without Oil? The rising prices of it? ... Can they stop driving those big SUVs?

Can they stop using so much electricity, can they turn towards the hydro power instead?

Can they start sacrificing ... and can those arm ammunition factory workers say "We dont want this employment" (more than 80% of the worlds arms are supplied by US and some Western Nation ... primarily US ... supporting its economy)?

I think if Igor stops bringing victim for Count Dracula ... the same count will beat Igor up, and slap it ... and humiliate it ... or kill it. However, the Count can slap Igor for a victim too old or too unpleasant ... still it is better than the repercussion Igor might receive if IT WOULD NOT BRING a victim to satisfy the thirst.

I again apologize if I hurt any feeling with this ... but think about it. bounce
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:54 pm

As far my personal view is concerned,I would say a proof of the photos should be revealed.
As a person,I wish to see Osama's death with my eyes. That would leave good relief on my heart.

I agree . I agree becoz I feel , those people who faced SEP 11 desrve some closure .......not a doubt filled life . They have been thru enough .

I agree bcoz the opposite camp will anyways make a big deal of those photos by distributing them to fuel jihadist movement .............

I agree coz So many soldiers DIED . By witholding a few photos whats gonna happen . The people will only wonder and wonder and wonder .

The information given is still filtering in in an incomplete way . We need MORE , much MORE . All this Hiding makes us wonder if this was a HOAX . They DID lie by telling us there were weapons of mass destruction before waging a war against Iraq . Later there was no evidence of ANY . Intelligence lies ALL the time at the behest of government .
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Think of it ... can the American people live without Oil? The rising prices of it? ... Can they stop driving those big SUVs?

They can't . Whatever u said is true , every word . I second your opinion . This is a war of self interest in which neutral countries r being pulled unecessarily . I sympathise with Poland absolutely .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden Empty

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Koolsadhu :: General Discussion :: Current Hot Topics-
Jump to: