The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girls marriage age

Go down 
+4
koolsadhu1000
nikitagmc
polki_zofi
ShradsBLfan
8 posters

Which is the right age for girls to get married?
20-23
Girls marriage age Vote_lcap28%Girls marriage age Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
24-27
Girls marriage age Vote_lcap67%Girls marriage age Vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
28-31
Girls marriage age Vote_lcap5%Girls marriage age Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
31-33
Girls marriage age Vote_lcap0%Girls marriage age Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
ShradsBLfan

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Plz give ur opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

If women conceive after 30 they are more prone to breast and other forms of female related cancers... every woman should know these things bounce (WHO)
Back to top Go down
ShradsBLfan

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: reply   Girls marriage age EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Polki my cousin is 33 now she is 7 months pregnant .Touchwood all is well ;hope so it does in future too ! Smile
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I hope same Smile ... yes it is not compulsory that it must go badly. I also hope it never do. But medically it is very bad for health for a woman to conceive after 30 Smile, she is more prone to breast cancer, and other forms of cancer specific to females. This is something by WHO (World Health Organization).

Some links for you:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pregnancy/PR00115

This is such a nice website: http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/infertility.cfm

You can also go through some valid (non feminist or any other agenda - even religious, but just purely scientific and medical news/reality) Public Health journals on this issue.

You are a young girl, and one day you will need to know and implement these stuff in your life I am sure I love you Wink

Take your care ...

After 30 there must be many medical checkups (more than normal), special diets ... because then starts the infertility too, and the chances of the child to be born with autism increases rapidly, apart from mothers to have various diseases. You cannot really prevent autism these days, and its more painful for a mother than dying with a cancer Sad ... May God Forbid, the Father the Son the Holy Spirit Sad
Back to top Go down
nikitagmc

nikitagmc

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:39 am

I voted for 24-27.

This is cos at 24 education is usually complete (unless you are studying to be a doctor Laughing ) and you can look forward to other concerns. If you get married while studying (21-24) then you sort of get enveloped in the duties of matrimony and somewhere studies take a kind of backseat- I'm not saying people discourage, but yes, somewhere mind starts focussing on lots of things.

If you've completed education by 21, then 21-24 is also fair enough to get married.

From 27-31 is my third choice. But by then you will lose out on some of the best years of romantic life. You'll become seedha adult- the youthful innocence will somewhere wilt- the one that makes marriage special.

32- 35 is my last choice. It is really not right to prolong marriage this long. As Polki rightly said, it increases risk of certain diseases. But more commonly- it can lead to some types of deformities in the children, most commonly down's syndrome.

Waise there is a medically proven fact- the earlier you get married and conceive, the better the progeny will turn out to be genetically. Now I don't mean one should get married at 12 lol! but yes, the earlier you conceive (20 onwards, I mean), the better and more healthy your child is likely to be . So it is always better to complete your family by 32, maximum 34.
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:58 pm

21 to 24 . First child shud be born by 25 . Then woman can see growth of children , grandchildren , all . She is more prone to adjusting when young .As she grows she hardens and becomes less flexible .That creates difficulties . Also as niki said , after 30 down syndrome risk is horribly high . if u marry at 27 and the second child is after 30 , its dangerous . The cancer risk is awful . I vote for early marraige .
Back to top Go down
ShradsBLfan

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: reply   Girls marriage age EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:37 am

Aww thank you polki for d info! I m confuse whom to vote scratch Actually among my relatives, there r many examples of being a mother after 30 my mom also. Mom was preggo wid my younger sis at 31 while she married at d age of 21 We both came 8 yrs later! Confused very confused !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Levaz

Levaz

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:44 pm

I voted 24 - 27, though I am leaning towards the higher end of that group.

My wife and I were married when we were 21 and 28 respectively.
It was I that was in such a rush (juuuust in case she came to here senses before I could seal the deal and make it irrevocable - ha ha).
However, we both agreed that she should first enjoy her life a bit - see and experience life and the world for a few years.
We had a our first child after 6 years of marriage. And second one after another 4 years.
Now, another few years and we can get our house back - Razz

Ultimately, the age should be decided per the comfort of the girl involved. Different girls mature at different ages.
Some are quite ready to handle the issues of a relationship much earlier than others.
Some are never ready for that kind of a commitment - (like most men) - ha ha

Getting ready for child rearing is another issue altogether.

Back to top Go down
unknown18

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:27 pm

22-24 is a good age for a girl I think. She shud complete her education and get some work experience before marriage. Also at this girls get a lot of proposal so they can b picky and choose the right guy (with help of parents ofcourse). I always tell my friends they can afford to b picky right but don't b too picky lol. Think practically abt every proposal. I agree with the reasons above too so won't repeat.

What do guys think abt guys? How much shud the age difference b?

I think guys take longer to mature. Some mature early but u can't find those lol. If I m getting married after 22 then I don't mind a 30 yr old but that's my max. My jiju is 27 but he is very immature. So it depends on every case. Also ppl say girls look old faster so it's better to hav some age difference so that u don't start looking like the guys mom after 30 or 40 lol
Back to top Go down
ShradsBLfan

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: reply   Girls marriage age EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 am

Ok I vote for 28-31. Reason simple enough well educated,well experienced in job by den; have become matured enough to handle relationships Smile
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 am

i vote for 24-27..where ur old enugh to judge what u really want in life and ur life partner and not so old tht ur pregnancy has medical issues..and like niki said,unless ur a doc,by this time ur education is mostly complete..i totally think education in very important before getting married..

fyi guys,my third round of All India counselling is day after..have come home for a few days..please please please pray for me tht i get a college close to home..pune seat is available now..hoping tht it stays till my rank..it has to..am not giving it a choice..am coming back home..*determined muh*
Back to top Go down
unknown18

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 am

I was watching a show on Sony yesterday where a guy in his 30s says how it's hard to adjust and all in marriage when u get married so late.

Kool, it reminded me of what u say. U won't believe it that this is an ekta show loll it's bade ache lagte hain. What the guy said was very true!
Back to top Go down
swati

swati

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm

I feel 24-27 is the right age Very Happy
After our studies we can also experience the joy of enjoying our job and some freedom before getting into such huge responsibility Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls marriage age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls marriage age   Girls marriage age Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls marriage age
Page 1 of 1