The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java Empty
PostSubject: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

guys,

jeeju showed me this video on youtube and I thought it would bring a smile to your face so I asked him to send me the link

so here goes..

Kehta Hai Pal Pal Tumse

Hope

Last edited by Hope on Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

As you can tell Rolling Eyes the guy has no idea what he is singing about lol!

I love his overdramatized expressions

oh and I love his babe Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

Guys

if you wait till the end of the song you will see a bar of other similar songs

chekc out the will smith song in hindi.

OMG he is so ooooooooooooooo cute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:03 am

hi

this is Hope's older son

i wanted to say something about the video so mom said i could use her account and

type. at the end of the line where funny guy video was two cute animals singing hindi

song's. so check it out! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:23 am

Hi Hope's son

Will surely check out ! I laughed at THIS song only so much ............Thanks for making my morning happy ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:30 am

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
Hi Hope's son

Will surely check out ! I laughed at THIS song only so much ............Thanks for making my morning happy ! Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey Mogga glad u laughed

I am planning on posting another one. It is an old one - not related to music or anything so I will post it in the buzz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Really funny, and I can understand the words Smile .... very bollywood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Hope Di,

Thank you so much for the videos. cheers

Returned late from work and then when I came here. saw the videos you have posted.

Really the one you have posted here Laughing Laughing lol! , the Guy with his expressions , lol!

And the will smith one was so Cuteeeeeeeeeee..... and I am looking at other videos too.

Nice ones di. Tension reliefs... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:10 pm

umayal wrote:
Hope Di,

Thank you so much for the videos. cheers

Returned late from work and then when I came here. saw the videos you have posted.

Really the one you have posted here Laughing Laughing lol! , the Guy with his expressions , lol!

And the will smith one was so Cuteeeeeeeeeee..... and I am looking at other videos too.

Nice ones di. Tension reliefs... Smile

your welcome baby Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:11 pm

polki_zofi wrote:
Really funny, and I can understand the words Smile .... very bollywood Very Happy

zofi

my son cannot understand hindi but he asvery curious and so I had to play traslator while he watched the clip Laughing
Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks Hope for the video. cheers the song brings back lots of memories of when i was a teen. cheers Laughing

the guys body is moving a bit too much...a bit more then required Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
polki_zofi

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:55 am

Hope wrote:
polki_zofi wrote:

zofi

my son cannot understand hindi but he asvery curious and so I had to play traslator while he watched the clip Laughing

Oh, are you not Indian (I mean ethnically)? ... Surprised ... I thought all here were except for me Laughing Shocked ... where you are from them? How in India Question I love you

Hindi is a nice language, I can speak but not everyone can understand clearly cyclops Embarassed Razz ... but I understand more Hindi then people around me would guess Very Happy Wink Cool ha ha Wink

The song I like best in Hindi recently is a song I heart from the movie "Guzarish", and I bought the song DVD too Smile ... although if they speak fast it is a problem for me ... but my husband can act as translator Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java   A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java Empty

Back to top Go down

A Global Ode to Bollywood Music - Enjoy with a nice cuppa of morning java
Page 1 of 1