The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kool Chat Thread

Go down 
+6
Lovely
Dabulls23
koolsadhu1000
umayal
Hope
Sweet Fifi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Fifi

Sweet Fifi

The Kool Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Guys aren't we lucky...we not only have the freedom to debate at leisure we get to talk crap here too... cheers so anyway yesterday my friends and I organized a girls lime (for those who dont know what "lime" means, it is trini slang for hanging out) cuz my daughter is visiting for a few days. One of the ladies ( i will call her eva Cool ) had to drop off her kids at the airport as they we going on vacation with their dad...eva called from the airport about 1 hour before the flight was suppose to depart and said she forgot the pouch with the passports in the bathroom of my friend's home Rolling Eyes ...I had just come out of the pool and changed decided to meet her halfway (cuz everyone else was either in the pool or wet) and give her the pouch...of course Murphy's Law came into play and i ended up in some traffic, i dont hafta say how i was driving...my daughter who decided to go along with me closed her eyes the whole time Laughing i finally reached the mall where ditzy eva was waiting for me...to my horror the lady was getting a panic attack and could hardly drive, so being the wonderful, generous, caring person that i am, i decided to drive her to the airport. Of course on top of the crawling traffic as it was rush hour, i had to face all eight red lights which was taking forever to change to green...i put my young girl driving skills in gear zipped in n out of the traffic, took the shoulder sometimes, and i eventually reached the airport with 30 secs to spare before the flight was closed off cheers my daughter was like 'damn mommy i couldnt have done this' lol!
the worst part of that whole incident was that ditzy eva didnt shut up at all, she yapped the whole way n back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Sweetness:

cannot tell from your comments whether you are really friends or not so friendly with eva Question Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

bechari eva what has she ever done to you
Back to top Go down
Sweet Fifi

Sweet Fifi

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Hope wrote:
Sweetness:

cannot tell from your comments whether you are really friends or not so friendly with eva Question Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hey i love eva ok, didnt i say she was my friend....that eva is just a little ditzy, that's all
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Sweet Fifi wrote:
Hope wrote:
Sweetness:

hey i love eva ok, didnt i say she was my friend....that eva is just a little ditzy, that's all

you better not call me ditzy ok. I don't care abou eva oneway or another
Back to top Go down
Sweet Fifi

Sweet Fifi

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Hope wrote:
Sweet Fifi wrote:
Hope wrote:
Sweetness:

you better not call me ditzy ok. I don't care abou eva oneway or another
i will never call you ditzy Exclamation not all evas are like that lol! anyway guess what i had for breakfast this morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Fifi

Sweet Fifi

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm

hey hope this is for you
Back to top Go down
Sweet Fifi

Sweet Fifi

PostSubject: check this out guys   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Fifi Di :), WOW a Chat Thread :)   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Hai Fifi Di and Hope Di. Smile

Wow a chat thread for all of us that too with full freedom Smile Smile . Surely will come here often Very Happy

Thanks for opening this thread, Fifi di. You are too sweet as your Id says. I love you

And Fifi Di,the incident you have shared : Very Happy couldn't say how to take it. Smile

This Blog is rocking... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

hello
anyonehome????
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Guess WHAT .   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Guess What . My husband JEEVES Im gonna call him , Evil or Very Mad Left a bag of meat [ chicken and mutton ] below the counter top since 3 days . Since 3 days theres an AWFUL stench in the house that I attrributed to my sons SHOES . I told the poor fellow that they STUNK . Well today I called my hubby up in office to tell him to fetch sum meat on the way as he drove home and he is YELLING so SOON ? What r u , CARNIVORES ?I brought sO MUCH just 3 days back . And then it ALL came out .Instead of putting it in freezer he ran off to a phone and even I didnt see it coz I kept some other bags there . Since fridge was full . So much money waste . Evil or Very Mad

Btw I love EVA
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: I love Ditzy Eva too :P   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Fifs you are da bomb...Sure u drove safely and properly in front of your daughter...or else u would not be a good role model Laughing

Kools jeeju ka kya kehna...all that food was wasted... Sad

K guys last 2 wknds have been just problems after problems..

First rat gets into my dryer finds a way from outside vent thru the hose into my dryer and lucky MOI i turn the dryer on and I hear a thud...Thought belt to the dryer broke..Hubster moved the cylinder around and dryer started working..no biggie...2-3 days gone and I smell some odor like rotten plant..Could not figure out what it was as maid had just cleaned the house..Went thru coat closet to check everyone of hubster's shoes to see he had stepped into some poop but to it was all clean clown

NEways next day my son and his dog comes over..Ringo straight runs into the laundry room and his nose is right under the dryer trying to sniff something..I knew had to be a dead rat or bunny Crying or Very sad Finally called my gardeners to help us get the dryer out in the garage and they did find dead rat..I had to sterilize everthing in my laundry room and the dryer...

That was not enough sunday morning I see small puddle in my kitchen under the refrigerator-Freezer side..I open freezer and waterfall comes down Shocked after 4 hrs of research by hubby small switch was touched due to that stopped the whole refrigerator-freezer..Thank god nothing got spoiled..Hubster came out as a Like a Star @ heaven as he fixed it..

So extremely eventful wknd...We were so tired..

Sorry for ranting on and on with long post..

Last edited by Dabulls23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: OMG Varsha what an adventure   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Really Varsha it was eventful ! Omg a RAT ! Ringo isso smart ! R ur sons crazy abt dogs too ? Smile EEEks the smell of rotted meat is so YUCK ! I experienced it ! Upar se jeeves is Datofying me saying ur DHYAN isnt in kitchen ! Humph !

Hahaha I still remember Fifs going to a wedding last year old decked up but in muddy shoes coz it rained ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Fifs is SUCH a James Bond u know , zipping in and out thru traffic and crashing weddings in muddy shoes !

Varsha do u grow vegetables in ur garden ? If so , gimme tips Im making a small kitchen garden in back of my yard . Which veggies grow easily and fast ?
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Kools abt Veg garden   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Kools in this house I have completely tropical landscape..I am not growing any vegies..Only thing I have in pot is lemon grass-green tea, and neem (Limdi)

Previous house I had planted Methi, Cilantro, Mint, Chinese eggplant, Okra, Zuccini, Tomatoes and diff type of chilies...Guava and Mango tree...Stayed in the house for only 3 yrs so really did not get enough time to see the fruits of my work...

I have a friend who grows many vegies and fruits in their yard...I will find out which ones are good to grow w/o lots of hassle..let u know..
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Thanks Varsha   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 am

Thanks for the info .Ur garden sounds LOVELY btw . Very Happy The twins want to grow tomatoes and eggplants . I want them to have a blast in summer , gardening . Better than full day watching TV .

Btw wheres James ? And by that I mean BOND . Sweet Fifi .
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:44 pm

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
Thanks for the info .Ur garden sounds LOVELY btw . Very Happy The twins want to grow tomatoes and eggplants . I want them to have a blast in summer , gardening . Better than full day watching TV .

Kools gardening is so much fun. I have my own garden too and the fresh food tastes so much better.
go with the list Varsha mentioned.. I too have the same veggies in my garden along with green and the colored peppers.
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Hey Lovely   The Kool Chat Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Really ? Which veggies grow fastest Lovely ? Ill plant those first . The Twins want FAST results u see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikitagmc

nikitagmc

PostSubject: Peas!!   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 am

Kools, ask the twins to grow peas. They grow fast and you do not have to do much too. Just put pea-grains (fresh not frozen) in soil and water daily. Apne aap ug jayega. No need to do all the digging and stuff also, just cover with soil. Once the little plant sprouts out, plant it properly. Very easy to do it. We always used to plant peas for our school holiday homework. One more good thing is that it will help you explain twins about tendrils- you know, practical learning.
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Thanks niks   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:13 am

Thanks niks for informing coz this is even my first attempt at growing something . When I was in the eighth standard I remember we had a class called POT CULTURE . We had grown chillies , green mirchi ...........coz they too grow fast .

Ok , peas it is . And tomatoes coz that will fascinate them . Son wants baingans . And me , I want KADIPATTA ...........curry leaves . Coz here in US we get them only in Indian store , and we pay one dollar for a small packet !
Back to top Go down
carpe-diem

carpe-diem

PostSubject: planting   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Kools you can also start growing fenugreek. thats very quick. Very Happy

Really ? But er .......forgive me coz Im dumbo in gardening , What do we plant ? Seeds ? Those methi seeds ?
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 pm

carpe-diem wrote:
Kools you can also start growing fenugreek. thats very quick. Very Happy

Really ? But er .......forgive me coz Im dumbo in gardening , What do we plant ? Seeds ? Those methi seeds ?

Caspie u put methi seeds in the groud and sprout starts coming out as methi..
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 am

my mother has grown kaddipatta,tulsi and nimbu plants in our balcony..none take much space and grow quite fast..tho the nimbus are so tiny they work for adding smell and flavour only in food,not for juice per se..
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Hey   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:06 am

U Shud see the lemon trees in the front yards in California . Omg such HUGE lemons . The day I move to a warm land , I want a limboo tree just like that . Somehow it makes the atmosphere pleasant .
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 pm

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
U Shud see the lemon trees in the front yards in California . Omg such HUGE lemons . The day I move to a warm land , I want a limboo tree just like that . Somehow it makes the atmosphere pleasant .

Awwwwwww Kools I wish you would move to Sunny So. California Idea Very Happy ..Yes all citrus trees be it lemon or orange trees they flower and has a similar fragrance of Mogra-jasmin...Although I dont have lemon tree but have Arabian jasmin and Rat rani and Plumeria 3 kinds...

Yeah abt lemon trees in my area are more like Melon trees...Lemons are so big size of small melons Very Happy

My last house I had made Tulsi kyara just like back home...All four side had small niche for Diya..Big Tulsi plant in east direction....First thing each morning stand by kitchen sink and look outside towards east and do my Gayatri mantra..What a feeling Smile I basically like keeping things in pots so they dont over take...Tulsi, Kadi patta, Mint & lemon grass-Green tea..
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Hai Everyone :)   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Hai Everyone,

Hope you all are doing fine. How was the weekend. Smile. for me everything went in cleaning. My back as gone almost.

Oh,How could I join this Discussion(chat), I have 0% knowledge in Gardening and never had such experiences too. Sad
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Varsha really ? U had a Tulsi Vrindavan built ? Omg how sweet ! THATS one of the reasons I wanna go to warm land . Or I wanna build a roof house in my village with Tulsi Vrindavan in front yard .

Here it snows so I cant . Kept Tulsi plant in a pot inside and had to give it to a couple before leaving for India and when we returned she told me they had guests one day and their dog chewed the plant up Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kool Chat Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next