The Koolsadhu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kool Chat Thread

Go down 
+6
Lovely
Dabulls23
koolsadhu1000
umayal
Hope
Sweet Fifi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
polki_zofi

The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

@koolsadhu: I am keeping the movies for Poland Very Happy .... I need something there too, as in home I think I would like to recollect my memories, apart from calling here (which I will, to know health and wellness), I would love to see these movies. They are carefully packed by me. Very excited I am. I have bought this slumdog millionaire too Very Happy ... but again, carefully packed Razz

I had no idea of the things you told me about these street urchins. I really am literally shocked. Never could I ever imagine something as gruesome as this ... Sad . I just gave those children, because they would not let me leave ... also they were so little, so cute Sad ... I feel bad still. The Police must know this in your country and take action. Otherwise how aweful! What will these children grow into? It will not be something good for India. The problem will only make it more difficult for this nations progress. The most important thing for a brighter tomorrow would be child education. Why not spend in this part of the infrastructure? It is the most important aspect of any infrastructure bounce . Even in the Soviet times, Poland had full literacy, and now too we have been able to keep the street urchin problem in the history books. Trust me, it never lets a country become progressive. It will tie the whole country down as chains, and it is bad for every children. As a nation can never enjoy prosperity when one of its segment is living a hellish life. Sorry if I sound too pessimistic, but this is what I could gather from what I can understand monkey .

But I am sure oneday it can be solved. It is difficult though, to move away ignoring them. They are human children. But, I know what you mean. Maybe I know nothing. The more I know of the world, the smaller I seem to find myself Laughing I love you Razz Razz albino ... but still ... I can pray!

@Sweetfifi: The country I come from, it gets as low as -35 (below zero) Celcius in the heart of winter, very frequently (apart from some winters). Our record low is -40 I think. I don't know if you know how cold it is in these temperatures Laughing Rolling Eyes What a Face ... but you can say that we are people from the snow Laughing Very Happy . Although, there are colder places further North. However, Poland gets is cold due to the altitude, height perhaps. It gets colder further away from the Sea shore ... but even the sea shore is frozen sometimes. Have you seen frozen sea Smile ? Razz ...

For me, Delhi temperature is nothing less than a wild dream. I cannot explain to you in words, but had the home here not have proper cooling, and spacious/comfortable settings, it would be very difficult for me, if not impossible. Because I think I can still survive, as survival is mostly dependent on love, will, determination and commitment. But just, would be SOMETHING! Very Happy ... But God bless I am quite well off here with no issues at all. Just sometimes when I do like to get a feel of the situation outside, I do realise what "fire from the sky" really does mean Laughing Laughing bom bom bom geek

Your Carribean description is quite something Very Happy ... I've never been there. Maybe someday, but India is the place I've been longest outside of Poland Smile ...
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

PostSubject: hey all   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:41 am

hey all..did u guys miss me???am at jamnagar now and still sum time to get the internet connection so wnt be online for few days more..the hospital and my psychiatry dept is good..seniors quite nice..collegue is helpful...hostel sucks!!!am so not used to common toilets..*groan* and worse is tht the residents quarters are coed ones..

otherwise life is ok..bt am missing u guys real bad..i cnt wait to get a data card soon coz the internet cafe is also quite sum distance frm the campus..so cnt make it very often..rest aur kya??
keeping my fingers crossed for the third allotment by All India...hoping for mumbai or pune..atleast will be closer to home..miss home..and my toilet..
the other day my HOD was showing us a documentary abt power of belief and imagination...believe me my first priority there was an attached toilet and bath..sheesh,am sad i tell u..
chalo signing off now..take care all...
bye
love you guys..
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

anu darling so NICE to hear from U ! Missed ur posts like hell .........even sowmya and tiya r not there nowdays due to busy scedules !

I hope u get ur card soon . Will pray for u so u get at Poona or Mumbai .

Missed u very very much ! And am Loving Chandra gupta Maurya ! How do u like Jam nagar ?

By the end of ur year u will learn to do Chao Chao in gujju !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yea I understand TOTALLy abt the missing toilet part . Me too , am SAME !
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi Anu Dear, Smile

we are also missing you greatly. waiting for your return. Hope and pray you get all you wish soon.(place in Mumbai or pune, nice residence as you wish, internet connection).

Take care and wish to see you soon here.

Back to top Go down
nikitagmc

nikitagmc

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:05 am

Hey Anu... are you in Jamnagar??? Wow, that's where I live... I mean that is where my parents live.. cos I live in a hostel in Mumbai at present.

Hope you are having a good time there. There is a nice Ganesh temple on a hill- go there- also there's a bird sanctuary and Mehul Cineplex- you will ENJOY there!!! Smile

Toilets ka toh main kya bolun... I'm in a hostel and you know how it is.. adapt ho gayi main toh... all the best... that's it. Razz
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:31 am

nikitagmc wrote:
Hey Anu... are you in Jamnagar??? Wow, that's where I live... I mean that is where my parents live.. cos I live in a hostel in Mumbai at present.

Hope you are having a good time there. There is a nice Ganesh temple on a hill- go there- also there's a bird sanctuary and Mehul Cineplex- you will ENJOY there!!! Smile

Toilets ka toh main kya bolun... I'm in a hostel and you know how it is.. adapt ho gayi main toh... all the best... that's it. Razz

arre wah niki,ur frm jamnagar and ur living in mumbai,and am frm mumbai,living in jamnagar..cross connection ho gaya..medicine kya kya karvati hai..lol..
i havent been out in the city yet..hardly know anybody so dnt wanna go alone..once i make a few friends i will explore..my ma coming in a couple days anyways,so will go out wid her..how is ur studies??dnt ignore the allied subjects,give thm a read too..exams mein wohi rulate hain.. Rolling Eyes i remember meri short case mein skin ka case thama diya tha mujhe and i was lost initially..scary day tht was.. scratch
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:33 am

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
anu darling so NICE to hear from U ! Missed ur posts like hell .........even sowmya and tiya r not there nowdays due to busy scedules !

I hope u get ur card soon . Will pray for u so u get at Poona or Mumbai .

Missed u very very much ! And am Loving Chandra gupta Maurya ! How do u like Jam nagar ?

By the end of ur year u will learn to do Chao Chao in gujju !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yea I understand TOTALLy abt the missing toilet part . Me too , am SAME !

i havent been out much bt the people are very helpful kools..i needed the basic stuff like mattress and all and i told the autowala please take me where i can buy all tht,the guy was so sweet,he took me one by one to all shops which i needed thru the market..alone i wud have never found everything so soon..

Last edited by anu rulz on Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anu rulz

anu rulz

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:37 am

umayal wrote:
Hi Anu Dear, Smile

we are also missing you greatly. waiting for your return. Hope and pray you get all you wish soon.(place in Mumbai or pune, nice residence as you wish, internet connection).

aww umi dear...so sweet of u.. I love you I love you I love you
hope to be regular here soon...main toh bore ho jaati hun yaar akele..once internet is fixed will be here online only after my duty hours..
Back to top Go down
koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh anu I hope ur internet is fixed soooooooooon and ur with us after ur duty hours !
Felt so good hearing from u again . Jaldi se aana .
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:18 pm

anu rulz wrote:
umayal wrote:
Hi Anu Dear, Smile

aww umi dear...so sweet of u.. I love you I love you I love you
hope to be regular here soon...main toh bore ho jaati hun yaar akele..once internet is fixed will be here online only after my duty hours..

Anu dear, how are you. Hoping you are doing well and on your comfort level.
yes Anu, being alone that too in hostels and PG's is a boring one, I have experienced too. we need a companion, either books, friends or net.

Yes yes come back soon after your duty hours. waiting here. I love you
Back to top Go down
umayal

umayal

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi all,

I went for the IPL match that was played in Bangalore today in chinnaswamy stadium.
It was RCB vs Chennai Super Kings.

CSK lost. Sad.

Actually, if i had watched it in TV, it was a boring match.
But in the crowd ,among the cheers , it was nice to see the match.

Its the first time for me. so just went to see how it was. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

I have stopped by here to tell all my friends how much I miss you all..

For Me PR is over..

Take care you all..
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 am

I so want to keep in touch but I don't want to discuss PR. it is futile now

can we still chat so we don's lose touch?
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Hope I want to stay in touch but do want to discuss some episodes of PR..

Charm is gone out of PR and the group..

NEways I stopped by to say hello to all..
Back to top Go down
nikitagmc

nikitagmc

PostSubject: :)   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello to all! How are you doing?

I too don't follow PR much these days.... but it would be nice to have a place to chat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dabulls23

Dabulls23

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Can't believe its been almost a month and nothing here...

Miss everyone..

Abt PR = All I can say WTH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kool Chat Thread   The Kool Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kool Chat Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3